Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

We Will Never Forget

We have a window decal at work for the 10 year anniversary of 9/11. I liked the basic idea of it, but I did not like that they made all of this merchandise as 9.11.11 - seems to me that it should still read 9.11.01 - that is the date we need to remember.  So, I took the idea and changed it up to make a file I can cut as a window cling. I don't have any white vinyl so I did a test cut on paper and it cut beautifully. 






What do you think?  Would you be interested in this file?

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

lu said...

You are truly talented. Yes, I would be most interested in this file.

Erika said...

What a wonderful file! And a great remembrance for everyone. I'd love to use this file to make a remembrance at work.

Erikantroy at yahoo dot com

Teri said...

What an awesome image... still can't believe it's been 10 years already... I remember it like it was yesterday. I would be very interested in this file! Thanks Lora!

St. Petersburg CutUp (Veronika) said...

I would love the file..great job and thanks for sharing!
kc4yaw@aol.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.