Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Create your own Pumpkin Patch

Had to take a crafting break and look at this cute little pumpkin I made this morning:


I used American Craft Cardstock, patterned paper from GCD Studios Autumn Afternoon Collection, and a few scraps. I embossed with my Cuttlebug (divine swirls and argyle), used a little ink and added some black micro beads to the center of the flower (all I had was white core brown cardstock and it didn't look very nice for the flower centers). And, of course I used the AWESOME Pick a Pumpkin SVG set from svgcuts.com. In addition to the little pumpkin, there is a larger pumpkin, a pumpkin shaped box, and 3 cards with corresponding envelopes. Mary makes these kits so everything assembles so easily and there is even a step by step assembly video to help you out!

Clicking on the picture below will take you to svgcuts.com to purchase this set!

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.