Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Revised File

I've been playing around with the 9-11 cut file that I created yesterday and I finally was able to get the bottom text right side up - no time to cut it right now as I have to get ready for work - but here is the image from Inkscape:


Looks better, don't you think?


1 comment:

sharin said...

This is fantastic. What a great memorial file! Very creative, too. ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.