Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Are you Ready for some Football?

Mary over at svgcuts.com has created the cutest football/cheerleader collection - if only I had something to use these for.  My girls are grown and the grandkids aren't old enough yet.  We are big football fans though so may have to buy this one just to have on hand.

Remember, it's a free gift this week if you purchase $9.98 or more in other kits (and I never have a problem finding collections to purchase at svgcuts.com).  Click the picture below to purchase:


I am off work today and plan to try to do some crafting - let's see if I can get anything done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.