Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Friday, August 19, 2011

I got my free gift!

I stayed up late last night and was still awake when Leo posted this sneak preview of the new kit at svgcuts.com:



I absolutely LOVE this and bought it as soon as I got up this morning - I have so many ideas on ways to use the elements in this kit. I wish I didn't have to work today so I could get started - but better go work so I can afford to buy some more paper - I'm burning through a lot of paper since I got my new Black Cat Lynx!

If you watched the video and would like to own this wonderful kit - click on the picture below! The kit is a bargain at $6.99 - but if you spend $9.98 on other kits you can get this kit free!


Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.