Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Supporting Epilepsy Research



About a month ago, I was contacted by my husband's step-mom to help her nieces.  They were working to launch a store that they will stock with handmade "think purple" items with all proceeds going to benefit Epilepsy Research.  Becky's son Eli has epilepsy and they want to do what they can to help raise money for research.  The girls had a design idea and asked me to execute it in the form of a svg file that they could use to create products and also as a digital image for their store logo.

They have launched their website and are beginning to stock their store - currently they have handmade soaps but I know that there are many other products in the works and they will be added soon.

If you would like to check it out and support this very worthwhile cause, please visit them at:  ThinkPurplE

1 comment:

ShersL84bed said...

Great idea. Both of my sons and myself have Epilepsy. You hear so little about it from others. Thanks for bringing awareness to it. I'm going to check out their site now.

Smiles Sher

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.