Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Stormy Weather

(picture from whnt.com)

The last couple of days/nights have been stormy here in northern Alabama.   While we definitely needed rain, it does make getting out and doing things rather unpleasant - and sleep is hard to come by.

Seems to be a lull in the storms for the moment so I will be headed out soon to do my errands.  Off work today so when I get home, I need to do some picking up around the house, start some laundry - and then I am going to hang out here in my crafty space.  I am working on making a train for my grandson's 2nd birthday at the end of the month - putting my new Lynx to the test!  It's definitely more complicated than using my old "E" but once you get the settings mastered - it is an awesome machine!

I've been working on my blog and have added page tabs at the top.  I've got slideshows of my scrapbook and card projects and my svgs.  Once I am finished, you will be able to visit the SVG tab and follow a link to my 4shared account for downloading any of my free files.  Obviously, it's a work in progress but I hope the end result will be user-friendly for those wishing to browse for ideas and/or download files.

OK - it's really time to stop procrastinating - need to get the body in motion and go run the errands.  I'll post pics of the train project when I have it finished - hopefully later this evening.

Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

The lightening has been amazing!! Also very scary to! I live in Northern Alabama also (Rogersville)!! Good thing that we FINALLY got much needed rain! Hugs, Leanne

I'm not sure if you have ever visited my blog but would love for you to! Its:
www.createdbyLeanne.blogspot.com
I haven't posted anything new this week have not felt good :(

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.