Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Organizational Challenge Update

Today's assignment was quite easy: Take 15-20 minutes to clean off the top of your craft space. You can put items away ONLY if they have a specific spot. If they don't simply group like items together (i.e., cardstock in one spot, patterned paper in another, tools in another, adhesive in it's spot, etc.).

But, I couldn't stop there - I went out and got some storage drawer units to add to my shelves and re-organized all of the trouble spots outlined in my goals.

That's not to say that I don't still have challenges to overcome in this room - but what is left is not "scrap" related - it's setting up the sewing area and making Melissa a little "classroom" space for working on her courses.

I will still follow along in the challenges to see what else I can tweak - I'm sure I will get lots of awesome ideas by seeing what everyone else is doing.

I'll try to take a picture and post in the morning - just too tired tonight to do it. Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Anne Percival Kruszka said...

I am so with you on this. Yeesh. I can't put a scrapbook together and use my cricut at the same time. And if I sew, everything else needs to be put away - stowed somewhere else temporarily.

Summer said...

Good for you, you will get through it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.