Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

A couple of files to share

NOTICE: Please go to the SVG tab at the top of my blog for important information regarding SVG downloads. 

Thought I'd take just a couple of minutes before I get ready for work and post a couple of files.

The first is the inside cut for my Wk2 jinglebelles card - it's a pop up greeting that fits an A2 card. The file is set up as a .scut2 file for SCAL2 and is sized to 8 inches by 5 inches. There is a score line for the top fold. Using a scoring tool - you will need to also score the card at the 4 inch mark between the two words and then again at the very bottom edge of the bottom word.


The other file I am sharing this morning is for one of the mini-take out boxes - the one that I showed in the argyle pattern paper. This is an .svg file that you will import into your cutting software. It includes open paths for the score lines so will not cut with SCAL 1. You can resize it up to the maximum cutting area on your mat.

3 comments:

Zoey and the furballs said...

Love the inside of the card. I may just have to use that for my cards next year.

Alice said...

I love these pop up cards, and you did an awesome job on designing this one. Thank you so much. I can see it in my future cards too.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wow, that's AMAZING!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.