Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Race for the Cure .... another LUFP entry


 Many areas sponsor a Race for the Cure as part of October's Breast Cancer Awareness activities. I decided to adapt one of my earlier runner's cards into a "race for the cure" card.  This would be a great card for someone who is participating in one of these events.

Background and border cut are some shimmery specialty papers I bought at HL a few years ago.  The runner is one of my own files cut from a scrap of pink cardstock.  The ribbon, race, and cure are files traced from the official race for the cure logo.  I mounted those items on a piece of clear vinyl packaging, added a couple of rhinestones for accent and mounted the whole piece using scrap pieces from my foam dots.  This card didn't photograph very well - I think due to the shimmer of the paper and the monochromatic color scheme - it's really much prettier in person.

I'm off to go look at some of the other great projects from LUFP - thanks for stopping by to see my entry!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lora your car is beautiful...
Thank you for joining us for Link Up for Pink
Celeste

GabyCreates.com said...

Very nice card, love the runner, so appropriate Lora!
Thanks so much for linking up with us at LUFP! ~Gaby

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card Lora!! Thank you for linking up again! :)
Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink....can't wait to see your next project...plenty of time to link up! :)
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com

Lora said...

I saw your entry over at the link up for pink linking party and just had to come over because you had the same name as me lol.
Great card!
Lora x

Linda Wescott said...

Your entry caught my eye over at Link Up for Pink and I had to come and have a closer look. It is very beautiful, and perfect. Hugs lin

Addicted Scrapper said...

This is perfect!!! I love it!!!

Unknown said...

What an awesome card! Love your silhouette! TFS! ;o)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.