Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Can anyone help?????

Okay my crafty friends - I'm wondering if someone might be able to help me out? To complete my costume, I need some information off of a bottle of BURGUNDY Craft Smart acrylic from Michaels. We are out at work so I can't get the info I need.
What I am looking for is the paint names at the top - it's in English/French/Spanish. I tried a translator but it didn't work for the orange that I have on hand so don't want to trust it for Burgundy. If anyone has this color of craft smart, could you post the french and spanish names for me?

Thanks!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.