Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Epilepsy Awareness Blog Hop


Sherry Brown, from Patterns by Sher, is hosting an Epilepsy Awareness Blog Hop on November 11 and I am excited to be able to participate.

I've posted before about the Think Purple Store run by nieces of my step-mom-in-law - a shop they've set up to sell hand made purple items with proceeds going to cureepilepsy.org.

This blog hop is another chance for me to help champion epilepsy awareness - and maybe even send a few more customers to ThinkPurplE  Becky and Sammy even have a "stories" page where you can share your epilepsy story - diagnosis, treatment, etc.

I've got a couple of projects in mind for this hop - of course, you'll have to stop back November 11 to see what I come up with!  See you then!!!

Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.