Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Been waiting all summer to take this pic!

This ramshackle barn sits a couple of miles down the road from where I live.  Ever since I've lived here in the middle of cotton country, I've envisioned a photo of this barn surrounded by the white fields of cotton. This is the first year since we've lived here that they actually planted cotton near the barn so I have been waiting all year for the perfect moment.

This morning, on my way to work, I noticed the fields were perfect - but I didn't have my DSLR.  I snapped this photo sitting in my car right smack in the middle of the road - I promise, I was watching both ways for traffic but on Sunday morning, it was pretty deserted. 

I took the photo in color, cropped it and converted it to black and white - and only then did I notice the hawk on the peak of the barn!

2 comments:

~* Jenn *~ said...

Beautiful picture Mom! Love it!

Unknown said...

super cool picture! love old barns!
kacee

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.