Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Under Construction

NOTICE: Please go to the SVG tab at the top of my blog for important information regarding SVG downloads. 

I made this file in honor of my Uncle Lew when he passed away. He was a self-employed contractor for most of his life. I have a layout completed using this file and will try to find it and take a picture to share.

On my layout, I did not use the individual letters for the title - I opted instead to use the reverse, stencil portion from the cut. It worked better for my layout (and I didn't have to deal with all the little pieces!) My layout includes pictures of our house as it was when I looked at it and made the decision to purchase it - very much "Under Construction."





(edited to add picture 10/10/10)

1 comment:

Lisa Avolio said...

Great job! I can use this when I scrap our remodeling projects- three already, but no scrapbook pages done yet. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.