Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Layout TWO days in the making

I spent yesterday working on creating svgs and picking out papers for this layout of pictures of the grandkids dressed up for the vintage look photos. I had lots of thoughts in my head and I just couldn't decide what I wanted to do.

Probably the biggest challenge I faced was coming up with some type of decorative mat for the 5x7 photos. I ended up starting with an svg from svgcuts.com and modifying it to suit my needs. The svg is one of the 12x12 designs from the Mrs. Robinson collection but I modified it to remove the word Love, the flowers, the frames and then resized the remaining solid piece to fit the photos I had. I also removed the vertical bars since I had a vertical stripe pattern paper.

The hats, gloves, tie, suitcase, and vintage camera are my designs. Forgive the bad pic of the layout - lighting wasn't great but didn't feel like scanning and stitching all the sections tonight. I still have some work to do to get the files ready to upload but if you are interested in any of the items, check back tomorrow or Tuesday and I should have them up.


2 comments:

Tammy D said...

What a lovely layout. It is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing!

Just Me said...

Lora this is gorgeous!! So nice to see your pages again!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.