Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A few last words for the evening

It's quite obvious that I did not get the Cricut hooked up in order to cut the new file tonight. After painting on the shed, I was just too tired to rearrange stuff and connect the cords. However, I did upload a few of my tested files tonight and have a few more ready to go.

If you stop by and are looking for anything in particular that you may have seen from me before, leave me a comment and I'll try to get the image test cut and posted.

Thanks again for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.