Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ribbon Winner Announced

According to random.org, the winner of the ribbon bundle is.......

#10
Angela said...

I would just love to win your ribbon. These are perfect and such a wide variety! TFS!
Hugs, Angela
lauermaa at gmail dot com

Congratulations! If you will send me your mailing address, I'll get it right out to you!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Did you get my email that I sent to you? I can't wait to explore with all my new ribbons!!! Thanks a million!

Lora said...

Yes, I did - check your email!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.