Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Good Morning everyone!

A couple of things this morning:

1) I will be drawing a winner for the ribbon sometime after 6 this evening - so if you still want to get in on the drawing, please leave a comment on the original post here.

and

2) I'm working on some new cut files (I know it's been forever since I did anything) and will be sharing pics of the results later today. These cut files are for cards and are a result of a post I saw yesterday on the svgcuts.com forum - someone had posted a video of the new Sizzix flip-its dies. ( If you haven't seen the cards, here is a link: Flip-Its ) I haven't had a sizzix in YEARS but I absolutely loved the cut for these cards and thought it would be a great way to make a bunch of cards up rather quickly.

So, I've been playing around with it and have made 3 different shapes so far - have plans to make a few more later today. I'll upload pictures to this post later - have to take the dog to the groomers in a few minutes.

So, if you've watched the video, who would like the cut files to make these type cards?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would so love some files with those types of cards... It so awesome to see you posting again.

Heidi said...

Wow...those do look like fun. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.