Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Friday, May 13, 2011

In Lieu of a Blog Hop.....

Yes, today was supposed to be the Squash the Bug blog hop. I'm not sure exactly what happened - Ronnie, the person who was organizing the hop, seems to be MIA. Several hop participants have tried to reach her without success. I hope that she is well and we will hear from her soon.

The plan for that blog hop was for us to use files donated by various designer's who sell their svg files online. Since that didn't come about, I thought I would share a few details of the wedding album that I finished a while back - the pages include a mix of my own designs and those of my all time favorite designer, Mary Rudakas of svgcuts.com. (I've included links to all of Mary's files that are still available.)




For the wedding gifts, I used the gift border from the Birthday Elements SVG Collection:





The flutes, bells, and wedding cake are all from the My Big DayCollection:






The cake knife and server are my own design - cut from metallic cardstock, embossed the handles with my CB and added ribbons and pink rhinestone trim.



The title is my design using MTC and the Adine-Kirnberg script font. The beautiful bride silhouette is a retired free design from svgcuts.com.



The shoes are a free file from svgcuts.com:





The tux front, mens shoes and bow tie are files I created in MTC.




The makeup elements are files I created a couple of years ago in Inkscape. All the girls title is from the FREE My Mom's Attic collection at svgcuts.com:




So, if are reading this and haven't checked out the awesome files at svgcuts.com - what are you waiting for? The files are well designed, cut beautifully - and are very reasonably priced.

Have a great week-end everyone!

2 comments:

Bee's hive said...

What a bummer about that whole non pc thing! However Thienly, my evil twin Bee and I were talking about doing a hop, let me know. But I love that file you used, my moms attic is fab. Now how about that cutter you got...HOW do you like it?

Anonymous said...

Oh wow your pages are absolutley beautiful.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.