Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Another NSD challenge Card

I actually made this on Saturday but forgot to post - it's the first card I've ever made like this and it didn't turn out too bad I suppose. I haven't added a greeting or sentiment yet - will wait until I have a use for the card to decide since this could work for many occasions.



Outside View of Card



View of inside insert

I used the Cherry Blossom Mini Collection from svgcuts.com to embellish this card (except for the cherries which I created in MTC). Click on the photo below to purchase the Cherry Blossom Collection:


2 comments:

Bee's hive said...

I love this! And that paper is to die for!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love love this.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.