Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!!


Tent card made for NSD challenge on the MTC forum - Card front and lacey edge are my original designs made in MTC. The Hummingbird and Daffodil swirly files are free files from SVGCUTS.com Click the images below to go to the download pages:






2 comments:

creatively dreaming said...

Such a stunning card. I have seen these svg's before and loved them but this is the first time I have seen them used, you have inspired me to give the hummingbird a go. Lovely colours used too.

Anonymous said...

Your card is absolutley beautiful.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.