Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Vera Bradley Winners

Congratulations to the winners - names posted beside each picture label! Ladies, please email me your mailing address.


Sherry Handbag in Caffe Lattte - Congratulations DAWN!!


Purse Cosmetic in Kensington - Congratulations AmyJRockstar


Purse Cosmetic in Yellow Bird - Congratulations bcriminger

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations ladies!

Scrappymama Elaine said...

wow! How fortunate, congrats!

Dawn said...

WOOT!!! THank you so much Lora!!! Congrats to the other ladies as well :)

JustYolie said...

Congrats ladies!

AmyJRockstar said...

OMG!!! I just realized I won this. Please tell me you still have it. I am sooooo sad I missed this!
:( Please email me at amyjrockstar at gmail dot com. Thank you! XOXOXO

AmyJRockstar said...

Yay! You totally rock! I'm so glad you still have it. You made my night!

Hugs!
Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.