Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Family Portraits

I mentioned a couple of days ago that we had family portraits taken.....thought I would share the link to our photographer's blog post in case anyone would like to see them.  I am so excited with the great shots Lauren was able to get - just having a hard time choosing which ones to print because there are so many.


Washburn/Harning Family Portrait Session

I'm off work on Saturday and hoping to maybe be able to do some crafting.  I've got so many projects that need attention that I don't know how I'll ever get them all done - it's overwhelming and makes it hard to even get started.

Anyone have any tips on how you stay focused so that you don't get overwhelmed when you have multiple projects that need your attention?  

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.