Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Anyone a Vera Bradley fan?

NOTICE: Please go to the SVG tab at the top of my blog for important information regarding SVG downloads. 

My daughter lives in Fort Wayne, IN - the home of Vera Bradley. She attends the annual outlet sale and last year her sister and I went up to go as well. Had to make a file to commemorate that trip. I've cut this but haven't used it yet. As I'm cleaning up in the scrapbook room, I will find and share the cut image - or maybe I'll make a quick layout!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.