Where I shop for SVG Files:

The BEST SVG files on the web can be found at:



Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!

Support Jennifer's Fundraising Efforts for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!
Click on Jennifer's picture to visit her fundraising page!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Something for next spring/summer?

NOTICE: Please go to the SVG tab at the top of my blog for important information regarding SVG downloads. 

I am slowly but surely working my way through all of my svg files - trying to purge. When I first started with SCAL, I downloaded every free file I could find - then soon realized that 1) just cuz it's free doesn't mean I'll ever use it and 2) not all files are created equal.

Anyway, in going through all my stuff, I found this cute little gift I put together for my grand-daughter and nephews. I found something similar at the store but couldn't bring myself to pay the price for it - and knew I could make a cuter tag using my Cricut. Picked up the sand pails with shovels at the dollar store - added a brownie mix, pudding mix, and a bag of gummy worms and tied it all up with cellophane and some ribbons.

Link to download the cut file is below the picture.



4 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

so cute! tfs!

Zoey and the furballs said...

What a cute gift! So clever. I so hear you about the need to purge. I find myself thinking that same thing.

Meghan said...

What did you use to make your paper on the caterpillar sparkly?

Lora said...

Meghan - the caterpillar is actually cut out of glitter cardstock. I used the multi-cut function in SCAL to cut it twice so that I made sure it cut all the way through.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and especially for taking a moment to share your thoughts.